Kingsland Chilly Dubs 2007

Disc Golf in the county of Shropshire
Nige

Kingsland Chilly Dubs 2007

Post by Nige » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:52 am

'Twas a gloriously sunny January morn for the 18 players at the Kingsland Chilly Dubs 2007. The course was a little moist underfoot in places, leading to a couple of new and modified holes to avoid overly dodgy tees. None of the roped OB areas were used to make the course quicker, and the astroturf has recently had a 10ft fence erected around it, so that's the end of the 'dry lake' hole... or is it...

only 4 shots covered the top 5 groups after the first 2 rounds, and it was all to play for. The final round saw Nige / Rich Wood battling it out with Jon T / Dan with a level score at the top. Nige and Rich's heckling skills proved superior over the following 12 holes, and the rightful winners showed their form at the end :)

Final scores:

1st Nige / Rich Wood
2nd Dan Gouldby / Jon T
3rd Woody / Charlie
4th Jerry / Bill Ferguson
5th Chris Rivera / Adam Willetts
6th Danny Willetts / Rich O'Connell
7th Steve Broster / Phil Willetts
8th Josh / Ivan Bromage
9th Doug Walker / Sue Underwood

Thanks to all for attending and making it such an enjoyable day.

thetsdiscgolf

Re: Kingsland Chilly Dubs 2007

Post by thetsdiscgolf » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:54 pm

Nige wrote: Nige and Rich's heckling skills proved superior over the following 12 holes, and the rightful winners showed their form at the end :)
It was a moral victory for Dan and I though, for some reason or other than I haven't come up with yet!!! :wink: Give me time...!

Joking aside, well done the Shropshire crew for a great event! It was a pleasure being there! Looking forward to the summer event already!