BDGA Recognised DG Companies

LostMeow

BDGA Recognised DG Companies

Post by LostMeow » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:13 pm

This became a hot topic last year. The BDGA from time-to-time receives requests, often about course installation, but also about purchasing discs.

In a bid to dampen any controversy, our current policy is to remain neutral and simply pass the requests on to the DG companies that we're aware of. To this end, I would like to make sure I have an up-to-date list of the DG companies operating within the UK. This is so that we can forward enquiries fairly and without bias.

For the time being I'm going to term these 'BDGA Recognised DG Companies' (RDGCs). In time, with the agreement of the RDGCs, I would like to consider the possibility of some sort of a contract of ethical conduct that these companies agree to abide to, in return for being on our list and having opportunities sent their way. A further possibility would be to feature the RDGCs on our website

This thread is intended as a way of keeping info up to date and gathering opinions. I would like to stress that we are not asking for anything in return - I simply want to make sure our information is accurate and that we're not missing anyone.

These are the DG Companies I'm aware of (thereby de facto RDGCs):

Course Installers & Online Disc Sales (in alphabetical order)

Catch The Spirit - Chris O’Brien
Disc Golf UK - Rich Hatton
DiscZoo - Nige Williams
Launch Disc Golf - Dan Whiteman
Reboot Disc Golf - Seamus Scanlon
Tom
ND