Page 1 of 1

Discmania MD1

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:10 pm
by West
http://www.discmania.net/products/md1

Looks like more people are starting to do disc development, surely this can only be good for the growth of the sport (?!).

Anyone got one yet? (Tim?) And if you do, thrown it yet? (Tim?)

:)

Re: Discmania MD1

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:40 am
by Tim
West wrote:http://www.discmania.net/products/md1

Looks like more people are starting to do disc development, surely this can only be good for the growth of the sport (?!).

Anyone got one yet? (Tim?) And if you do, thrown it yet? (Tim?)

:)
Sorry, not grabbed one of these, they look very similar to a Roc and from what i hear fly similar too, perhaps a tad more stable.

Tim

Re: Discmania MD1

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:53 pm
by West
Tim Tom wrote:Sorry, not grabbed one of these ...
:shock:

Re: Discmania MD1

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:13 pm
by Tim
West wrote:
Tim Tom wrote:Sorry, not grabbed one of these ...
:shock:
Contrary to popular belief, i do not purchase every new disc :shock: i sometimes pick up discs that i use or that interest or intrigue me, plus my garage is now full so i have no more storage capacity... :lol:

Tim

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:36 pm
by madfrolfer
Wow! That was a load of crap Tim!! You buy everything that comes out, provided it comes from Innova or Discraft.

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:33 am
by Tim
madfrolfer wrote:Wow! That was a load of crap Tim!! You buy everything that comes out, provided it comes from Innova or Discraft.
:twisted: :evil: :roll: Not true my young texican brother, although it would be nice too.... 8)
Tim

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:12 am
by madfrolfer
You are a plastic addict in denial. :D

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:33 am
by Tim
madfrolfer wrote:You are a plastic addict in denial. :D
Shhhush, i've got some nice star eagles, mmm just like the old ce eagles... :wink:

Tim not a plastic addict, honest guv...

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:13 am
by West
Tim Tom wrote:Shhhush, i've got some nice star eagles, mmm just like the old ce eagles... :wink:

Tim not a plastic addict, honest guv...
Going back to the old skool ... seriously, how big is your garage?!?!

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:28 am
by Tim
West wrote:
Tim Tom wrote:Shhhush, i've got some nice star eagles, mmm just like the old ce eagles... :wink:

Tim not a plastic addict, honest guv...
Going back to the old skool ... seriously, how big is your garage?!?!
I'm not sure anymore, all i can see is circular plastic joy... :lol:

Tim obviously not in denial

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:40 am
by West
Tim Tom wrote:
West wrote:
Tim Tom wrote:Shhhush, i've got some nice star eagles, mmm just like the old ce eagles... :wink:

Tim not a plastic addict, honest guv...
Going back to the old skool ... seriously, how big is your garage?!?!
I'm not sure anymore, all i can see is circular plastic joy... :lol:

Tim obviously not in denial
So no idea how many you have then? I would imagine some collectors items?

On the plus side, if you need any spare cash you could always ebay some off :)