BDGA Nationals 2016 & Hyzerween Side Competition - Manchester 29th & 30th - Sign up now!

Does what it says on the tin!
Jester

Re: BDGA Nationals 2016 & Hyzerween Side Competition - Manchester 29th & 30th - Sign up now!

Post by Jester » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:42 pm

Yes, Congrats, Dave! I should have said that earlier.

Well done done on your maiden win. I'm going to go out on a limb, I don't think this has ever been done before in the history of the Nationals.
Jester
BDGA #128
PDGA #8817
------------------------------------------------------
Croydon DGC: Hyzer Cup Champions 08/09, 13/14

CookeeMonzter

Re: BDGA Nationals 2016 & Hyzerween Side Competition - Manchester 29th & 30th - Sign up now!

Post by CookeeMonzter » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:58 am

Well done Dave :) Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy (which I guess is why it wasn't me lol). As I mentioned before Dave played cleaner than a Daz door step challenge, he didn't miss a beat and took NO bogies (certainly on Sunday and no doubt Saturday too) which meant that to beat him would have taken more daylight than there was allowed on the day. I think his golden round for the weekend was around 12 under par but he can confirm or deny that. As for me.... if someone would have told me that I would have finished 2nd after beating 2 of the top players around atm and taking the winner all the way to the 16th... well I would have laughed and then asked for a drugs test. There are some courses that you just gel with from the get go and Manchester for me is one of these places, I BLOODY LOVE IT :)
Massive thanks to Alan and Co for running a very impressive tricky first tour event. Taking on a tour event is one thing but when you add to that having half the field playing one way and the other half playing another and then catering dinner after their first AGM, MASSIVE respect to a job well done.
Cheers all.
Me :)