BDGA event No 4 The James T Kirk Open, Mount Edgcumbe

A landing area for users to say hello and get permission to post in the main forums.

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ELSEWHERE ON THE BOARD UNTIL YOU POST HERE

Moderator: bruce

slmacaskill

BDGA event No 4 The James T Kirk Open, Mount Edgcumbe

Post by slmacaskill » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:13 am

Hi All,

Allow me to introduce myself, Scott Macaskill and my partners, Jez Willmott and Ian Marshall. We own and operate Flyers Disc Golf in Cornwall, host of last year's National Matchplay Champs. Many of you came along to enjoy the course but, if you didn't make it, I urge you to make the trip this time. Our course is a mixture of long, open holes, massive elevation changes and tight woodland holes.

A little bit of info for all you non-facebookers out there. Our event is on the Sat/Sun 30th April/1st May bank holiday weekend. It promises to be a great event. If you haven't already entered, please do so NOW and pay promptly to secure your place.......we are filling up FAST! Here is a little run down of timings etc

/Users/scottclairemacaskill/Desktop/Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 10.54.52.png

/Users/scottclairemacaskill/Desktop/Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 10.55.15.png

Hope you can all access these images. If not see the link on the BDGA FB page or go to Flyers Disc Golf FB.

Thanks

Scott

Mark.A.D

Re: BDGA event No 4 The James T Kirk Open, Mount Edgcumbe

Post by Mark.A.D » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:05 pm

No wonder we hadnt heard much on the forum, this post is better off served in the main area.

For access to such forum delight, you'll need to make 2 more posts in this thread and the door is unlocked