Excited to be here!

A landing area for users to say hello and get permission to post in the main forums.

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ELSEWHERE ON THE BOARD UNTIL YOU POST HERE

Moderator: bruce

ninorena

Excited to be here!

Post by ninorena » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:22 am

Hi everyone,

My name is Nick Noreña, and I'm living in the UK for ~6 months this year (started in January), and I'm addicted to hucking plastic and looking to play in some tournaments while I'm here. First one on the calendar for me is Isle of Mull, and am currently looking for some help getting there, so if you or anyone you know can help, please let me know!

Cheers,
Nick

ninorena

Re: Excited to be here!

Post by ninorena » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:50 pm

An add-on to what I wrote above: I am going to be traveling to the Isle of Mull from London, and it looks like the cheapest way to travel is by flying into Glasgow, so I can meet someone in Glasgow or meet someone in Oban. My understanding is that the only leg of the journey where you would need a car is once you are on the island, and I'll be able to get as far as that!

Cheers,
Nick

rhatton1

Re: Excited to be here!

Post by rhatton1 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:18 am

Hi Nick,

If you fancy a one day event to get yourself in the mood we have one coming up on the 20th March at a beautiful venue in Northamptonshire - see this thread for details - viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1907

Easy car ride from London if you can badger some other Londoners into the trip.