Hello

A landing area for users to say hello and get permission to post in the main forums.

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ELSEWHERE ON THE BOARD UNTIL YOU POST HERE

Moderator: bruce

AdamDewbery

Hello

Post by AdamDewbery » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:59 pm

Just a simple post to say hello as I have started reading some of the threads. I haven't quite been playing a month, but am thoroughly enjoying it. Based down in Somerset so Mendip is my 'home course' but even tried to visit another whilst visiting family - the 'On The Side' course in Shrewsbury (although we struggled to find some of the tees there as I hadn't printed a map and the car park one no longer exists…).
Anyhow, post one of three I gather - hi all!

Adam

Mark.A.D

Re: Hello

Post by Mark.A.D » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:25 pm

Welcome Adam, I would suggest getting in touch with Matt Cutler, located in Bristol so hopefully shouldn't be too far if mendip is your local course

AdamDewbery

Post by AdamDewbery » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:01 pm

Thank you Mark. Yes, Matt's already started providing some useful advice to help me improve (..and look like a loon with a tea-towel at home!). Here's hoping I figure out this follow through/rotation/snap concept before too much more glassware bites the dust! :D

Steve

Post by Steve » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:15 am

Hi Adam,

If you're up in Shrewsbury again and need a guide to show you around just drop me a PM. There's usually 4 or 5 of us out each weekend (Sundays mostly - but can do Saturdays if that's more suitable for you). :)

Cheers,
Steve

AdamDewbery

Post by AdamDewbery » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:25 am

Thank you for the offer, Steve - much appreciated. My in laws are based in Telford, so I just might take you up on that next time I'm in the area.