UK Course I should not miss?

Disc Golf in the Bristol area
MSDiscGolf

UK Course I should not miss?

Post by MSDiscGolf » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:59 pm

Planning a visit in October 19' mainly Bristol and southwards .... would really like some suggestion on "can't miss" courses.

Thanks

Grayson
Mississippi, USA

CookeeMonzter

Re: UK Course I should not miss?

Post by CookeeMonzter » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:40 pm

Hello there, my name is Paul Stoddart and I am the Communications Director. I did see your post on FB and I seem to recall someone responded. Anyway if you are just staying in Bristol then I would suggest Ashton Court and Mendips (Snowsport centre). I'm sure more people will be helpful over on FB but probably a bit closer to the time. If you need help with transport too then just put a shout out and we'll sort you out I'm sure. If you need any more info PM or the BDGA (I'll see it) via the groups or Page or email and I'll try to help where I can :)

Kind regards
Paul

CookeeMonzter

Re: UK Course I should not miss?

Post by CookeeMonzter » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:40 pm

Hello there, my name is Paul Stoddart and I am the Communications Director. I did see your post on FB and I seem to recall someone responded. Anyway if you are just staying in Bristol then I would suggest Ashton Court and Mendips (Snowsport centre). I'm sure more people will be helpful over on FB but probably a bit closer to the time. If you need help with transport too then just put a shout out and we'll sort you out I'm sure. If you need any more info PM or the BDGA (I'll see it) via the groups or Page or email and I'll try to help where I can :)

Kind regards
Paul