Frostbreaker Results in Full

Winter Doubles and one off doo's.
Get your non BDGA tour/result announcements in here!
TobyGreen

Frostbreaker Results in Full

Post by TobyGreen » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:51 pm

Apologies for not publishing these sooner, but they were mislaid during an office move! You can download the full results spreadsheet here http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... F1ka2Z7KdA

Toby :oops:
Toby Green

West

Post by West » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:54 pm

Woo .... I did come last!!! (well technically not, but for all of us who played all 3 rounds i did!!!!) 8)

Also ... when did Jonnie Burden become an Am ... oooo controversial!!!

:twisted:
"West"
PDGA: #8823
BDGA: #250
Twitter: @WestDiscGolf
BDGA DoC 2007 - 2011

bruce

Post by bruce » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:54 am

West wrote:Also ... when did Jonnie Burden become an Am ... oooo controversial!!! :twisted:
True dat, it'll be fixed before it hits official results pages...
[Standard post disclaimer] My posts are never intended to undermine the work of the Board or individuals putting in effort to grow the sport, they are my honest thoughts on the best ways to grow the game

BDGA: 145
PDGA: 8824

Tim

Post by Tim » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:14 am

bruce wrote:
West wrote:Also ... when did Jonnie Burden become an Am ... oooo controversial!!! :twisted:
True dat, it'll be fixed before it hits official results pages...
And James Luton playing Open....
www.essexdiscgolf.co.uk

bruce

Post by bruce » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:16 am

Yes yes, they're unofficial results to be validated by the Powerstats guys, never fear...
[Standard post disclaimer] My posts are never intended to undermine the work of the Board or individuals putting in effort to grow the sport, they are my honest thoughts on the best ways to grow the game

BDGA: 145
PDGA: 8824

West

Post by West » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:09 pm

bruce wrote:Yes yes, they're unofficial results to be validated by the Powerstats guys, never fear...
Any news on when this will be done?! Or will it all be done over easter so the first 2 events of the year are in before spring fling?

Just curious ... not trying to put anyone under pressure 8)
"West"
PDGA: #8823
BDGA: #250
Twitter: @WestDiscGolf
BDGA DoC 2007 - 2011

TobyGreen

Dirty data

Post by TobyGreen » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:52 pm

The BGDA boys gave me a splendid Excel file which had everyone's division and so on already prepared so all I had to do was load in the scores (well almost). However, I spotted four players who, according to BDGA data, were classified Open but had competed as Ams. I corrected the spreadsheet and alerted the BDGA boys - but I missed James Luton (how could I have missed James Luton!!??). I've just tried to change the Google spreadsheet but only succeeded in losing James' scores (Google spreadsheets don't work exactly the same as Excel!). I'll put them back in when I'm next at the office.

I'm sure it's just a case of dirty data!!
Toby Green