Party!! Del's 50th Birthday - 30th October

Winter Doubles and one off doo's.
Get your non BDGA tour/result announcements in here!
Del

Party!! Del's 50th Birthday - 30th October

Post by Del » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:46 pm

All being well, I hope to reach my half century on 30th October and I'm planning to celebrate with a bash at QP. The main event will kick off from 6.30pm and there will be a BBQ, bonfire, fireworks, and music. Bring your own food snd drink. Anybody who experienced one of those brilliant drunken musical evenings at QP or Hayling etc will be excited to hear that Gwyn and Squeeky will be bringing their guitars. Other musical contributors welcome too! Should be a top night!

Hardy people can camp at the course. If you want some comfort then the Chesford Grange hotel is within 2 miles and has a great deal for 2 nights B&B for 2 people for £130 total.
https://www.qhotelsdirect.co.uk/booking/
promo code EAUTUMN10

Obviously there will be plenty of scope for disc golf on Saturday and Sunday, although there may be some obstructions on hole 18.
Let me know if you plan on coming
Derek Robins
Quarry Park Disc Golf

West

Post by West » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:29 am

Sorry Del I won't be able to make it :( I go weekends with nothing really organised and then 3 events appear on the same day. Hope you have a good birthday celebration and hope the next 50 years bring you more tour wins :)
"West"
PDGA: #8823
BDGA: #250
Twitter: @WestDiscGolf
BDGA DoC 2007 - 2011

rhatton1

Post by rhatton1 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:48 am

Beth and i will be along.
www.discgolfuk.com
richard@discgolfuk.com
Home of the Midlands One Day Series
Talk to us about courses!