BDGA NICE SNAPS CALENDAR.

Does what it says on the tin!
richard

Post by richard » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:18 pm

As most of you know, I have been contemplating doing a 2017 Calendar based on the Nice Snaps Photo Comp. I have been doing some research and have sourced a place to get them from. The plan would be to complete the series of Comps at Nationals in late October and then have the Calendars ready for Christmas.

The hardest part of the task is to calculate how many I need to order. I would like to have as many pre orders as possible so that I don't order too many. At the moment I am looking at double A4 ring bound gloss finished calendars that are A3 in size when opened along the long edge. These come in at £10 plus p&p and have 1 month per page turn.

As all the profits will go directly into the BDGA Developement Fund it is essential that I don't over order so, for a start, can you please comment this post if you would like one of the calendars, If you want more than 1 please leave a comment with the number of copies. I will do a more formal request and sign up form later but for now it would be good to have some rough numbers.

Cheers everyone.
BDGA #259
PDGA #8840
-------------------------------------------------------
Croydon DGC: Hyzer Cup Champions 08/09 and 2013/14