UK Disc Golf Events
This page lists all the upcoming Disc Golf events that have been registered with the BDGA.
There are events that cater for a wide range of players, from local one-day competitions up to international tournaments. Many events are part of the BDGA Tour which seeks to crown the best players in the UK!
The BDGA Tour is a series of events around the country, at which players collect points with which to qualify for the British Championships, to be held in October at the end of the season, where a British Champion will be crowned in each of the following categories:
- Mixed Pro - MPO
- Female Pro - FPO
- Mixed Pro 40+ (40+ during full calendar year) - MP40
- Mixed Pro 50+ (50+ during full calendar year) - MP50
- Mixed Amateur <935 PDGA rating - MA2
- Female Amateur <825 PDGA rating - FA2
- Mixed Amateur <900 PDGA rating - MA3
- Mixed Amateur 40+ (40+ during full calendar year) - MA40
- Junior (<= 15 during full calendar year) - MJ15
For Amateur players rated above 935 (for mixed divisions) or 825 (for Female divisions) we ask you to compete in MPO or FPO. Please inform TD’s of your wish to remain Amateur.
Points can be collected towards the British Championships up until and including the 30th September.
Pre-Registration for British Championships is essential. Following the BDGA tour event list you will find a list of other Disc Golf Events happening in the UK (although these do not count towards British Championships and have not been sanctioned by the BDGA)
If you wish to host a BDGA Tour Event please contact the Director of Competitions email@example.com